Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, June 22, 2009

Blogthing: The Jungle Test

Have you ever played around on Blogthings.com? I like to go there every now and then when I'm bored and take some of their quizzes. Most of them are of course bullshit-but sometimes the results sound eerily like myself, and I kinda like those. So here are the results to my Jungle Test.



You Are Intuitive



You are very sharp and shrewd. You can see the best and worst sides of people. (This is true, but I'm trying to focus more on the better sides of people recently.)

Right now, you are seeking peace and tranquility in your life. (This is also true, I'm *mostly* a calm person...but I want to transcend calm and be genuinely, and deeply at peace...unshakeable peace.)

You are drawn to people who are passionate and deep. (This is unquestionably true for me, always has been. But I'm also drawn to people who can cut loose and just don't give a fuck sometimes-in a non-destructive way, of course).

You feel like there are a few minor things in your life that need to be changed.(Yeah, like a minor correction to this one, there are a few major things in my life that need to be changed...one step at a time, one step at time).

You take time before you react.(Not always, I have been known to jump the gun in the past. ) You allow yourself to explore your options.(Indeed, I do.)


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: