Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, June 19, 2009

Mezmerized

Do you have any clue how

mezmerizing

you remain?


You're a cryogenic

heart

attack

{encased in flame}

and laced with passion's sweetest secret name


spoken


and winding

icily

down the same backbone

that you freeze

with a fireburn hum;


to feel you breathe

upon my skin


is like a dream from heaven above


wrapped in an


aquamarine

pillar

of

flame;


"I am so in love with you"

becomes preferred refrain.


(There's something stuck in my head:

it's you and I.)


We must be the same,

for we have witnessed

candlelit displays

of come what may;


I will follow you

into the cold of daybreak

painted in shades of


midnight blues

and

velvet grays;


an instant in space

burns brighter than the jealous sun;

meteor showers keep us for hours

until our reservations are undone.


[pardon my wandering erratic mind]

[but that moment rests upon a pedestal within the halls of time]

[and Rembrandt's strokes fail to properly describe]

[the furnace depths that rest behind your frozen lake visage]

[that I can't help but ache to kiss]


I exhale

vapors

after taking time to warm your lips


that once purred with unsure frost;

now entwined fingers

cross hearts: a promise

to be lost


wholeheartedly


in thoughts of we;



Let us paint the music;


And dance, entangled...into the stirring melody.


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: