Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tonight's The Night


Tonight's the night we're gonna meet
after months and months of play
curtains drawn from dusk to dawn
In the tangled sheets we'll stay


Love from above is on our lips
as we enjoy the taste of sin
sprawled on sheets, hands and feet
As a slow sexy grind begins



Blooming flowers stay spread for hours
as the gentle bud gets teased
the sweetest dew will spill from you
as we're cleansed by passions pleased


Moist and wet-a pleasure outlet
and I place my gem inside
hard as hell the shaft did swell
as we began to ride

Petals of delight are spread just right
covering the bed,the sheets,the floor
entwining with music we just lose it
and we explore something so much more

A sweet connection of loves affection
and a bottle of wine to share
a solid thrust filled with lust
clamping down as I tug your hair


My knees are weak and I seek
a simple path to bliss
tongue on lips, hands on hips
As I drown within your kiss


In and out I moan then shout
"Cum right now for me"
a smile on your face, you ride fast pace
In a quest to be set free


Oh my lord, a banging head board
and you have me wanting more
gripping tight, I'm angled right
the inside well explored


You feel me blow, a sudden flow
the inside thigh is soaked
moans sound as ecstasy's found
as we begin to slow


Up and down base to crown
just to drain me dry
oh hell yes! a pleasured mess
as we both let out a sigh


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

2 comments:

Alix said...

I really need to get laid...smh...

TomboyTigress said...

Lol It'll happen--keep the faith...somebody's watching that beautiful smile.