Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moonlight Stroll


I want to walk hand in hand with you

Barefoot along the beach

With a silvery, smiling moon

Gleaming high above

I want to draw you into my arms

As the rolling waves

Applaud the unfathomable depth of our love

I want to gaze at you endlessly

Just to see my entire universe reflected

In the shimmering pools of your eyes

I want to cradle your face tenderly

Breathe you into me

As the tides within us rise

Then a kiss, slow & deep—a consummation of two souls

I want to become lost in the vast ocean of “us”

As the waves behind us roll

Thinking of evolution, and this place where life began

I found eternity on this beach tonight

A kiss for every grain of sand

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: