Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Lick


Slowly, tentatively my tongue reaches out for that first delightful lick
My mouth waters in anticipation of 
The very first taste of your sugar on the tip of my tongue
You're so, so sweet --my eyes roll back for a moment
You're a confectionary rapture
Up and down--masterful strokes from the tip of my tongue glide
Searching...tasting, savoring, appreciating your flavor
Exploring perfect valleys downward--tracing flawless slopes back upward
Round and round with absolute devotion
As delicious, rainbow ribbons of color melt into my mouth--







Bet 'ya thought I was talking about something else, huh? ::sticking out my rainbow colored tongue:: Tricked you :)

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: