Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bedtime


Your fingers communicate
With their softouch glyphs
Down my back
Warm like sunstrokes...
Tracing shapes in their light layered way
The drowsy lull of sleep's silent creeping
Rides along the fingertips
Pulling relaxation in their wake
As waves of shiver chills which peak and subside
Gently rush against the dockside edges of my ribs and settle
In slow crisscrossing runners of sensation
As you write the letters, trace the shapes
I try to grasp them, but they fade
As my mind quiets under the gentle voice of your hands
Your soft chuckle washes a smile across my lips
As the sea of unconsciousness slips over me
The last float of your touch talks of tender desire
And I swim contented into dream pools
Reveling in the last drawn caress
Rippling through, heart-shaped love

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: