Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kiss Me In The Rain


Walking in the rain
and in the pain
you are beautiful
as the force of water

               sculpts
                        your
                              form,

               subtractions
                          through
                                 erosions,

                 leaving
                          essential
                                  remainders

and the promise 
to cleanse you, 
the bones of your
essential aliveness 
dancing their shine 
through your flesh. 

You are beautiful
in the rain and when
I kiss your mouth,
my bowed lip above
your bowed lip,

waters dancing down
                 
                 as 
                         from 
                                  eaves.



Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: