Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, June 27, 2009

3 Things

Three Things
Created by andy and taken 354614 times on Bzoink
Three things that scare me:
1: Losing a loved one
2: Heights
3: Violent Storms
Three people who make me laugh:
1: Margaret Cho
2: Carlos Mencia
3: Kat Williams
Three Things I love:
1: My family
2: My animals
3: Writing
Three Things I hate:
1: Being lied to
2: People that can't drive
3: The smell of parmesan cheese
Three things I don't understand:
1: War
2: Politicians
3: Racism
Three things on my desk:
1: Pens
2: Pepsi
3: Camera
Three things I'm doing right now:
1: Filling out this survey
2: Watching TV (European Vacation)
3: Greening my aura
Three things I want to do before I die:
1: I want to own a new age holistic/spirituality center. (One day)
2: I want to do some extensive traveling, exploring, leisurely touring of the world.
3: Publish a book
Three things I can do:
1: Digital Art
2: Play the djembe
3: Web design
Three ways to describe my personality:
1: Demanding
2: Playful
3: Protective
Three things I can't do:
1: I can't whistle very well (sometimes I can, sometimes I can't...it's the wierdest thing.)
2: I can't do anything mechanically with cars (except check the fluids and pump gas) Yeah, I know that's not very butch of me lol
3: I can cook, but I can't *bake* worth a damn. Muffins, cakes, breads...are fire hazards when left to my charge.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: