Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, June 5, 2009

Silent Conversation


So twitter's down for scheduled maintenance, I'm all alone with my thoughts...the lights are low and Maxwell's "Pretty Wings" is spilling magic from the speakers across the room. What, oh what, could come of that? ::smiles::

A field of fresh green clover, a sky of brilliant blue, sunlight warm on bare skin...

...with slow, deep strokes, we raise each other ever higher, ever faster until at last the peak is reached.

...racing hearts give way to driving loins as we couple now most deeply each feeling the fiery warmth now welding us together.

...like surf before the hurricane, pleasure washes over helpless lovers, awesome in its power and draining us of strength.

...lying spent but warm within you, your breath against my neck, tracing the curve of your back into the flare of hip.

...satisfied for now, that some things left unspoken have at last been brought to light.

...and hoping we will always be able to talk so freely.

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: