Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wonderfully Gay


This is something I wrote a long time back (in 2006), I felt it appropriate to give it a fresh posting in the wake of the new Prop 8 upset. 

Welcome to my world-one and all
There's something I have to say...
Like it or not, judgemental ones
I am PROUD to be gay

My love is as real as any of you
Who have your wedding day--
Why can't I pledge my heart & commit
Just because I'm gay?

Don't get me wrong....

I know that some of you think that it's a sin
That's just fine, if that's the case
But when does "Judge ye not" begin?

Leave my soul up to me & my God, I've not gone astray
Because I feel my God loves me....
Despite the fact that I'm gay

So sit back and think how your words can hurt
Try to put your judgements away
Because my friend we're just like you....
Except we're wonderfully gay

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: