Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Sweetest Dream

Something in your eyes tonight
told me you'd be willing.
Something in your eyes
told me you'd take my breath away.

With a single glance
all was revealed.
You were open for all to see
to the depths of your soul.

The depths of your desire.
The depths of your need.

The smell of your skin
was a memory.
The touch of your fingertips
a lingering melody.

The sweetest song I'd ever heard.

The brush of your lips
so sweet against mine.
The push of your hips
emblazoned in my mind.

Bitter-sweet and hollow
the feeling of all feelings.
Vivid reflections
the sweetest dream of all time. 

©2009 ~comotized



Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: