Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Subliminal Kiss


I can think of ways to turn your mind on
get you off while keeping your clothes on
just give me the password to get inside
I promise I won't bite (yes I will)
so dont try to hide
I just want to touch you mentally
kiss you subliminally
better yet...let me undress your intellect,
caress your mind process
I just want to ride your train of thought
if your mind's a trap, I wanna get caught
up in you -let your mind do what it do
open your mental gates and let me through
cause I wonder if your mind is ever on me
I would be your pillow just to be in your dreams
I keep thinking of our vibe, our chemistry
rename myself Memorize if it would help you remember me
cause I must admit you're imprinted on my memory
open wide...let me make love to you mentally
lay down your thoughts relax your mind
as i commence to send chills down your subliminal spine
I want use my words to stimulate your brain
I'm trying to make your mind scream my name...see...
I'm not suggesting that you should be giving it up
its just that.. your mind's kind of tight let me loosen it up open up for me what words are you thinking of?
I want to stroke each syllable show each letter some love
Can I nibble on your consciousness?
Can I lick each word you speak?
Yeah I admit... I'm a subconscious freak
make you reach your peak
your mind's having spasms
that's that real shit...a mental orgasm.





Share/Save/Bookmark


Subscribe

No comments: