Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dominance and Submission


Dominance

The power exchange,
Control taken.
Not just of ones self,
Mind, body and soul.

A gift given in trust,
Love and devotion.
To be cherished,
Loved and protected.

Knowing ones limits,
Testing and retesting.
Pushing just a little further,
To achieve beyond ones wildest dreams.

Dominance and submission,
Together as a pair.
Both given and receiving,
Like a breath of air.

Submission

kneeling before You
awaiting Your words
head bent eyes cast down

strong deliberate
commanding me to Your will
voicing Your approval

directing my gaze
demure blush flowing through me
heated eyes see me

i submit to You
needing Your discipline now
You dominate me





No comments: