Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Measure Your Fears-Would You, Wouldn't You, You Did

Ok, so when I can't think of anything to write, don't feel like writing, or am just plain bored--I'm a survey punk. So sorry if you're the type that doesn't like surveys--I think they're fun, they pass the time, and occasionally, yes, occasionally they even give you a cause for some real introspection. 

So--you might have to suffer through a survey or quiz every once in a while, thrown in randomly amongst all the juicy stuff. Forgive me ::grin::

Measure Your Fears - Would You, Wouldn't You, You Did
Created by beindthecurtain and taken 61561 times on Bzoink
Pet a snake: Have owned a few snakes so I gotta say not scared of that one.
Spend a week in an empty room: Empty as in people? or material things? I wouldn't be "scared" to.
Ride in a hot-air balloon: Nope
Sky dive: Nope
Sing in front of a huge audience: I've done that
scuba dive: I'd do it--in a shark free zone lol
Sit in the front seat of a roller coaster: I've done that
Deliver a baby: I'd do it if I had to--I've delivered animals, does that count?
Swim across the Amazon River: Uh hell no! Can we say piranah, crocodiles, anacondas--pffft...YOU swim across it.
Change careers: Done that a few times
Disappear for a long period of time: Nah, sometimes I wish could, for a little while anyway.
Walk through the forest alone at night: Done it.
Join a space mission: Nah--I'm good right here on the ground.
Tell everyone what you honestly think of them: I'm always honest about what I think of them--but if I know they are they sensitive type, I may soften my words slightly.
Call off your wedding: No, I don't think I'd do that
Walk naked through New York City for 10 minutes during rush hour: LOL No, I would not do that--yeah, I'd be scared.
Walk up to Mike Tyson and call him a girl: Yeah--I'd do it, he ain't about to hit me
Disarm a bomb: Yes I'd be scared to do that--hopefully that scenario won't pop up for me.
CLean the outside windows of a skyscraper: ::grins:: Call me a wuss--but being that high up in the sky just ain't my thing.
Draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa with a permanent marker: I wouldn't do that--not out fear though, but out of simple respect for a priceless work of art.
Go on tour with Elvis: Unh huh baby--I'd do it
Go swimming during a thunder storm: I've done it.
Preform surgury on your best friend: I'd be a little scared, but I'd do it if I had to--(if I knew what to do).
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: