Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Or That--Music

(Ahem--as you can see I don't listen to metal/hard rock very much...though I consider myself musically diverse, alot of that shit is just hard to listen to. It gives me a headache.)--and what, no country or blues category? Ah I guess that would have made this survey on the lengthy side--(drumroll) And now for my Music This or That-
This or That: Music
Created by flyboy51 and taken 3 times on Bzoink
Metal/Hard Rock
Disturbed or Godsmack?: Godsmack
Rage Against the Machine or Anti-Flag?: Rage Against The Machine
Korn or Limp Bizkit?: Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park or Nine Inch Nails?: Nine Inch Nails
Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly?: Never heard of them
Metallica or Pantera?: Metallica
Machine Head or Arch Enemy?: Machine Head
Devildriver or Bury Your Dead?: Never heard of them
Slayer or Iron Maiden?: Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses or Motley Crue?: Ohhhh tough one---Guns N Roses I guess
Dimmu Borgir or Behemoth?: Never heard of them
Cannibal Corpse or Decapitated?: Never heard of them
Shinedown or Theory of a Deadman?: Shinedown
As I Lay Dying or All That Remains?: Never heard of them
Lamb Of God or Mudvayne?: Never heard of them
Seether or Three Days Grace?: Seether
Avenged Sevenfold or Breaking Benjamin?: Nevery heard of them
Throwdown or Hatebreed?: Never heard of them
Amon Amarth or Children of Bodom?: Never heard of them
Five Finger Death Punch or Mastodon?: Never heard of them
Rob Zombie or Marilyn Manson?: Rob Zombie
Staind or System of a Down?: Staind
Classic Rock
The Beatles or Rolling Stones?: The Beatles
AC/DC or Aerosmith?: Aerosmith
Chicago or Boston?: Boston
The Animals or Monkees?: Monkees
CCR or America?: America
BTO or REO?: REO
Bad Company or Free?: Bad Company
Lynyrd Skynyrd or Neil Young?: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Jefferson Airplane or Badfinger?: Jefferson Airplane
Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin?: Led Zeppelin
Cream or Nazareth?: Cream
Bob Seger or Bruce Springsteen?: Bob Seger
Buffalo Springfield or The Byrds?: The Byrds
Elvis Presley or Chuck Berry?: Ah come on! Can you really compare these two--they're totally different
Deep Purple or The Eagles?: The Eagles
The Doors or The Doobie Brothers?: The Doors
Grand Funk Railroad or The Guess Who?: Grand Funk Railroad
The Who or The Hollies?: The Who
The Human League or The Buggles?: The Human League
John Cougar Mellencamp or Journey?: Can't choose--I like them both almost equally
Kansas or The Police?: The Police
Rap
DMX or Notorious B.I.G.?: Notorious B.I.G
Eminem or 50 Cent?: Eminem
Flo Rida or Kanye West?: Flo Rida
Young Jeezy or T-Pain?: T-Pain
G-Unit or D12?: D12
Ice-T or Ice Cube?: Ice Cube
N.W.A. or Public Enemy?: Public Enemy
Lil Jon or Lil Wayne?: Lil Jon (Yayahhhhh!! What?!)
Ludacris or LL Cool J?: Ludacris
Savage or Snoop Dogg?: Snoop Dogg
Slim Thug or Young Buck?: Young Buck
Soulja Boy Tell Em or T.I.?: T.I.
Three Six Mafia or Mobb Deep?: Three Six Mafia
Tupac or Dr. Dre?: Tupac
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments: