Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vampire Duet


The Vampire -Hiding in midnight shadows, she dances gracefully by through the dim street lamps and a feral grin sprouts on my face. My eyes are held transfixed by the stately slope of her ivory neck the seductive pulse throbbing at it's base like the sexual rhythm and my body stirs in hunger. Like a spider with it's prey my hand leaps out to capture her, pulling her into my world of darkness. Pushing the warmth of her body against the gritty cold of the brick wall I press myself against her, holding her captive. My crimson eyes look into her soul, trembling in unison, I run my cold tongue over my dry lips and sink closer to her ...
Her -A gasp whispers from my lips as a vise-like grip wraps around my frail wrist bruising the rose petal skin as it pulls me into the ominous shadows. I feel the heat seeping from my body, cowering against the wall, feeling every grain of dirt as it burrows painfully against my flesh. My corset is pulled too tightly and the air seems to run from my lips. Sparks of breathlessness dance around me as I stare up into those bloody eyes. An icy hand tilts my head to the side and two winter lips press into the perfumed arc of my neck parting slowly ..
The Vampire -With a gasp, my fangs sink deeply, penetrating slowly through the ripe flesh with a distinctively sexual sense. Two fresh pearls of blood pool around the wounds and a muffled groan aches against the woman as I pull my fangs from her skin and taste that first sweet sensation. Fire races through every nerve in my body and my hands grip her arms pulling her against me as her blood flows into my mouth. I give a fierce growl swabbing my tongue over those crying punctures sucking steadily, seductively making love to her bruising neck with my mouth.
Her -I feel two sharp points at my neck and my heart races like a terrified hummingbird as I stare into the shadows. I cry out, all fear disappeared as a tremble flies along my nerves. My eyes gleam, wide eyelashes casting shadows. The predator pulls me against it's body and I feel my nipples grow erect pressing against their silken enclosure as pleasure like knives holds my arching body in it's hungry grasp. Between my legs, wetness grows, and I barely hear myself moaning like an animal as I reach my climax, explosively my gloved hands move to grip at the head of my "lover" tangling in the long hair and pulling it against my neck.
The Vampire -growling, no time to breathe draining the woman like ripe fruit I pull myself away with a long, unsteady gasp like a newborn babe. My skin floods with warmth and color my eyes bleeding red as I loosen my grasp on the woman who slides down the wall onto the dirty ground spent. Filled with life, a satisfied smile stretches over my reddened lips as I lick away any last, lingering, traces of blood and slip, once more, into obscurity.
Her -Abandoned I slip onto the ground. I cannot feel my face nor can I feel the broken glass ripping into my palm a weak shiver catches hold of me and a steady numb folds over my still-orgasmic body as I feel the blackness closing in, one last thought is thrown out as I wonder if I'll see those beautiful eyes in my dreams.


Share/Save/Bookmark


Subscribe

No comments: