Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 16, 2009

When We Fuck


I see you blush when you realize where my hands are sliding
hear you moan as our bodies start grinding
love the feeling of your soft skin
Hear you plead "wait. don't stop! do that again"
I feel your hands on my breasts
and I can feel the passion of our heated flesh
feel your body arch as I lick
taste your mouth as we kiss
I love how you're so willing to be my slut
and I love the way you move when we fuck
I feel your body tense as you cum
and I love the way you cling to me when we're done



Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: