Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Thought Of You

I didn't write this-just sharing it because I like it--(And it's still masturbation month) 

Copyright 2005 PJ.  All Rights Reserved
 I hold your image in my thoughts, your body, the curve of your breasts and your perfect skin; the thoughts making me wet.  The memories of your last touch are still etched in my mind.
 I let my hands wander, over my shirt, as I lay alone in my bed wishing I was with you. I find my breasts and circle my fingers on top of the material, until I feel my nipples stand hard pressing against my touch.
 Slowly I slide off my shirt in one solid movement. I don't need clothes for what I have in mind. The thing I need to do, to satisfy my want.
 My fingers find my nipples once more, twisting them, pinching them making them hard. Squeezing them until their ache is matched by one between my legs.
 My hands move down further. Move down to the nakedness below my waist. To the source of my heat, the place I long for your touch.
 My fingers slide over myself, teasing my body and not giving in to what I desire, just yet. I slide my hands down to my thighs drawing my fingernails along the soft inner flesh. It makes me hold my breath as my pleasure mixes with a touch of pain, thinking it is you. Thinking it is you hurting me and Making me want you more.
 I reach the place I was after and let my hand rest over my mound. My smooth shaven skin touched with the beginnings of dampness, anyone could see how much I want you.
 A single finger slides along the outside of my slit; soon it is covered in wetness, ready to take my need a step further. I slip it between my lips. Taking a breath as I feel how hot and wet I have really become. I let this single finger slide up my pussy, gently over my opening in one movement, barely touching my skin until I reach my clit.
 My clit is throbbing and hot, screaming for me to touch it. Slowly I let my finger reach what I want, as slowly at first I start to stroke at my clit.
 I feel the pressure mounting; driving me toward the edge, but I am not ready for that yet. I let my other hand find my second point of desire; covering it in my wetness I let my fingers tease the hole.  I want to make this last as I hold onto the image of you.
 I picture your tongue sliding over me, tasting how much I want you. Knowing that in the presence of you I am helpless.
 I push a finger inside of me and then follow it with another sliding them in deep and hard. I fuck myself with my fingers. Pushing in and out, curling them around inside of me all the time thinking it is you.
 I want to take more; I need my pleasure to mix with pain. I need it to mirror the ecstasy and pain you cause me.
 I push in a third finger and try for another; all the while the fingers on my clit match the movements inside of me. My movements get faster, harder and more urgent.
 I arch my back as I let your name escape form my lips. Moaning and sweating I feel myself get closer. Closer to what I wish you could give me and closer to what I need.
 I am soaking, the wetness your image gives me. It drips down my wrist and onto my thighs. I can't hold it any longer, my body gives in, gives into the dirty desire.
  Wave after wave hits me. My whole body shudders and my mind is lost in your image. Inside my head, a secret world of longing exists.
 Moaning and screaming, I finally have what I wanted and even though I am totally exhausted...
 I still crave your touch.
Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: