Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, May 31, 2009

She Is.....(Part 1)

It was 3:43 A.M. as I crept as silently as possible through the front door of our apartment. I had to work late and I knew that she would be sleeping soundly by the time I arrived home. I sat my black leather backpack just inside the door and bolted the door locked behind me as I made my way to the kitchen for some caffeine…it had been a long day and I just needed a little pick me up—caffeine has never had the attribute of keeping me from sleeping so I didn’t worry that it may rev me up too much…I could sleep easily after four cups of coffee, no problem.  I settled on a Pepsi though, it was too damn late to brew coffee.

 

I glanced over the first couple of pages of the newspaper lying on the counter as I chugged the cold Pepsi down. None of the headlines particularly caught my eye and an unexpected sigh heaved it’s way from my chest as I stood up straight, finished my pepsi, crushed the can and tossed it into the trashcan three fourths of the way across the kitchen. I gave myself a faux stadium cheer as I do every single time I get a “basket”. I turned on my heel and wandered around the apartment for a few moments, looking for something to entertain myself while I wound down enough to go to bed. Shit. Nothing on TV. The computer is broken. The newspaper was just more repetitious drudgery.

 

I decided to go look in on my girlfriend of three years, Lexi. Lexi is my heart. She caught my eye in the market the day we met.  She was strolling through the fresh fruits and vegetables—taking her time making her choices…inspecting each fruit she picked up with a scrutinizing eye, searching for nothing less than perfection in her fruit selection of the day.  I stood off to the side and watched her curiously, my eyes sparkling with hints of amusement as I watched the beautiful woman caress, fondle, grope, squeeze, sniff, and assess each piece of fruit she touched until she found the “right one”, that one lucky piece that met her approval and met with the destiny of being consumed by her.

 

The silhouette of her body was absolutely perfect…the kind of perfect that is either artificial…or simply art. She was art. I walked over to her, chatted her up and we’ve been together ever since. She is my destiny…I’ve known it from the moment I saw her.

 

The door of the bedroom creaked as I turned the knob and entered the room, my footsteps light—my movements slow and quiet as I continued to creep with the intent of not waking her. I stood at the door for a moment, my eyes adjusting to the darkness and then coming to rest on the figure lying on the bed. The street lights were beaming softly through the mini blinds, casting an ethereal pattern of abstract lines across the body beneath the sheets. One beam of light lined up with Lexi’s sleeping eyes…spotlighting them in the darkness.  She looked more beautiful than ever.  A wisp of her raven hair cascaded across her cheek, seeming to frame the picture of her eyes.  

 

I stared at her silently for the longest time, watching her sleep…listening to every gentle breath that she took…noting how the sheets would rise and fall with each inhale and exhale. I couldn’t resist the urge to go over to her and kiss her tenderly as she slept, sweeping that wisp of raven hair away from her face as I leaned to press my lips lovingly to her forehead. Despite my best efforts not to wake her,  she began to stir, her sleepy eyes opening slowly. I whispered “shhhhh baby, go back to sleep, I didn’t mean to wake you” as I slid my fingers through her silken hair. She smiled and said, in her still half asleep, cracking voice “I’ve been thinking about you all day today…I tried to wait up for you but I just couldn’t make it”and she giggled, the sweetest, almost childlike giggle. I couldn’t help but to smile. She always knew exactly what to say to make me feel good. To make me feel loved, needed, appreciated.

 

I leaned down to kiss her one more time as my heart swelled with happiness, with gratitude that I was lucky enough to have such an incredible lady. I caressed her cheek as my lips brushed against hers, pausing for a moment to breathe her into me as I feel her fingers slide through my hair and pull me down to her. Her lips parted and my tongue slipped sensually into her mouth—our tongues meeting and swirling slowly, skillfully…this was a dance we had danced many times. She let out the most exquisite sigh and it dripped down my throat, reverberating against my lips and bringing every nerve in my body to life.

 

I pressed against her, my body drawn to her, as naturally as day becomes night. She’s irresistible. I can never deny any advance she makes, my body answers to her touch as angels answer to God—unquestionably and absolutely. I peeled the sheets back slowly and she was naked beneath—the muted light streaming in from the blinds teasing me with subtle peeks of the outline of her body…I rose and stood beside the bed, pulling my t-shirt over my head and sliding out of my jeans.  Once stripped, I crawl back into bed, pulling the sheet over my back as I stretch the full length of my body gently on top of her. Her fingers immediately slid down my back, her flawlessly manicured nails digging into my flesh as she spreads her legs and guides me between her thighs.

 

She wraps her legs around me, the heels of her feet digging into the backs of my thighs as she pulls me to her, our breasts crushing, flattening against each other as our lips collide in a much more hungry, deeper, breathless kiss. Her fingertips raked up and down the length of my spine as we kissed passionately, each drag of her nails down my back igniting, stoking the fires of my desire. The heat radiating from between her thighs kissed my clit as my body began to roll instinctively against her.

 

I stared down into Lexi’s eyes—her look had changed completely from the sleeping beauty she was just moments ago, to…to something else…she had a fierce longing in her eyes…a determination to get what she wants, to satisfy every primal, sexual need coursing through her veins. I slid my arms beneath her shoulders and cradled her head with my hands as our bodies spoke to each other…our eyes stayed locked as my hips rolled sensually, grinding my ever swelling clit between the soft, slick folds of her pussy. 

 

Her hands moved down the raised welts from the scratches on my back to grip the cheeks of my ass and pull me harder against her, into her. I swear when we do it like this, my mental dick takes on a reality that is undeniable, irrefutable.  I can feel her, every clench of her walls as she pushes her hips up to me. I’m inside her. She gasps, her lips parting as her breath quickens…her eyes flicker and close for a moment, losing herself in an instant of bliss. Mmmmm she feels it too.

 



Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: