Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Breathless


Your kiss leaves me breathless
It's so difficult to explain
When I'm surrounded by your arms
You embrace away my pain
Your gentle words caress me
They soothe my wounded soul
Having you here makes my life complete
You ARE what makes me whole
I can't force the words past my lips
To tell you how I feel
But I know to the depths of my heart, 
That this love is so damn real

Stay with me baby....

For a lifetime of whispered "I love you's"
And you'll hear the words from breathless lips...
"Baby, I love you too" 


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: