Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Transcend


Where tongue transcends torso,
I gasp in the grasp
of longing.

Lust and love
leave one lost and languishing
in the limbo of anticipation’s lull,
a seeker of the storm that soon
should break in the brilliant blue
and black, surrendering skies;
my rapture rediscovering
itself inside electrifying eyes.

Gypsy-fingers journey
hallowed hills and highlands,
sojourning south in search
of your fabled forest’s fringe,
where a luscious lagoon lays
a warm, wet welcome
like a will-o-wisp, wooing
wisdom, will and want.

I sail the seas of your soul,
following each ebb and flow,
sinking to the song
of a siren’s smile,
‘til I am no more
than a supine shipwreck
swept onto a sudden shore,
as several summer stars
blossom on the blessed glow of this night.


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

1 comment: