Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sampling


She exhales and I breathe in,
Like sampling the bouquet of her,
My finest wine.
My hands trace over her skin and I feel the roughness there,
Imperfect and scarred
And she is gorgeous

She breathes in and I exhale,
My lips tracing down to her breasts,
Kisses planted on each,
An offering to a goddess
I cup her breasts in the palm of my hands,
She shifts, restless
Breath hitching
And she is wanting

She sinks down and I lean in,
My fingers trace over her hips,
Lips finding her pelvic bone
Softly defined lines that lead me down
I grace her with my lips
And she is there

She arches and I move back,
Teasing her with breath and tongue,
She pleads and I give her all
Touching, giving, fucking, loving
She cries out and I smile loving the play of my name on her lips
Relaxing she smiles and I move up to meet her
I cup her face in my hands
And she is mine
And she is everything.


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

2 comments:

Knowledge said...

I love the way you weave her web. Very nice, loved it!

Anonymous said...

loved this!!!