Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Want


I want to run my fingers in between your pussy lips
To bend to taste your nectar and to drink in little sips
I want to feel the velvet of your warm enticing skin
And hear you sigh contentment when I push myself within

I want to bite your nipples just enough to make you moan
To pull your ass cheeks closer as your fingers brush my own
I want to spank your perfect ass and hear you beg for more
Your voice expressing passion is a sound that I'd adore

I want to pull your head up with my hand wound in your hair
To thrust inside you deeply and pretend that I don't care
I want to take you all the time, what else can I say
Your body could be the playground on which I romp and play

I want to be inside you when it's time for ecstasy
Even if only within our minds
I'll fuck you subliminally...
I just can't help wanting you girl
and I want...


you to want me


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

3 comments:

vanessa said...

wow! this was sooooooooooooo good! very ummm enticing. you created quite the visual with this piece!

knowledge said...

This was smokin' hot from beginning to end. Wow is right. DOPE!!

Anonymous said...

Yes... Loved it!