Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, September 21, 2009

To Me...



She is a vision to behold.
Lovely and Graceful.
Her smile.
Her stature.
Luminescent and Pristine.
She is the ideal woman.

I crave her.
I pine for her.
To touch her.
To taste her.
To feel her touch.
This is my quest.

Fingertips lightly stroke her skin.
Sliding over her like silk.
Her body warms to the slightest touch.
Her soft moans push my fingers forward.
Her lips are soft and inviting.
Her kiss melts my heart.
Her voice vibrates my soul.
Her smell fills me.
To smell her on me is only part of her charm.
The fire in her eyes.
The fire in her soul.
Her wit.
Her heart.
Her laugh.
She is the ideal woman.

She captures my heart with her kiss.
She steals my will with her touch.
She makes me weak with her whimpers.
Her slightest wish is my desire.
To please her is my thrill.
To leave her, is the hardest thing.
I am at her heels.

Before you know it, you've fallen for this siren.

You fall hard.
You fall quick.
The trip is gentle & quiet.
Before you realize it you're hooked.
An hour isn't enough.
A day.
A week.
A month.
Waking up with her becomes a desire
To see her becomes an addiction.
To feel her becomes an obsession.

She is the ideal woman.

And as much as I wish to hold her
I wish that she could see--
She see's nothing but her flaws
But she's perfection to me.

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! love this piece!!!

Tomboy Tigress said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate you stoppin' by--love the feedback! :)