Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, September 7, 2009

5 Places I'd Love To Live

Ahhh, one can dream...but I don't think my choices are too over the top :) . What do you think?
My beautiful cottage with it's own private pond...isn't it lovely?

Every real estate investor needs a modern mansion too right? Poolside drinks after dinner?

My lakehouse, for those times when I feel like communing with nature...with a private dock for fishing, swimming, making out and (ahem) etc.

My Japanese teahouse--when I want to feed my spiritual side. So serene.

And...last but not least (well perhaps it is on the small side)...My Hobbit House...because I love that storybook, fantasy vibe...

Just thought I'd switch it up on ya and post something a little different hehehe I hope you enjoyed this little tour of my dream homes. I might take you on a dream interior walk-through sometime. ::winks::



Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: