Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Daydream Grind

The look in your eyes as you look into mine
The longing I have to feel your hands slide between my thighs.
The taste of your lips, the trace of your fingertips
sends me into a world of.... Extacy.
You have ignighted a fire that burns so intensely inside of me
setting my soul free.
Breathing in every breath you give to me
your body is calling and reaching out for me
to bring you into my sensual reality.
Emotional desires are longing to be fulfilled
as you hold my body close I can only wish that you will
quench my thirst for endless satisfaction
with just one touch you cause an uncontrollable reaction.
As our lips become intertwined and melt into one
our minds and souls seem to passionately become
part of each other as we willingly succumb
to the overpowering and almost unbearable desire...
to make each other cum.
My body just seems to go weak in your arms
leaving me helpless to your enticing charms.
As you touch me in ways only my lover would do
the tingling sensation given to me only by you.
I’m now at the point now where my senses don’t know what to do
I’m calling your name begging you to....
to never stop caressing me
to never stop kissing my entire body
to never stop bringing me.... Extacy
You wrap your arms around me so tight
rocking back and forth I plead with delight.
My body relaxes and falls deeper into yours
the feelings you brought out of me can not be ignored.
You look at me, us both wanting more....
But how could it get any sexier than this
how could you with just your kiss
just the way you move your hips
the erotic touch of your fingertips
the way you use your enticing lips
make my body feel like this.....
You brought me to Extacy, yes you did
But did I forget to mention this.......
We never even got undressed.

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

4 comments:

vanessa said...

very fucking sexy...absolutely loved it! and not just because im drunk lol...

the ending was perfection!

Tomboy Tigress said...

Thank you! Thank you! :-) I'm glad you liked it, this was a fun piece...one of those make me squirm posts. lol

Red said...

oh this is a good one! Not that all of them aren't but I really enjoyed this one, very sexy!

Tomboy Tigress said...

Thank you Red!! I'm glad you liked it...that means alot to me coming from you :) All my writer buddies (yeap you too) set the bar high, so it makes me feel good when ya'll like my posts. I appreciate the feedback!