Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An Odd Fetish


I think I might have a crying fetish. Weird huh? Not that I like seeing people hurt, not at all...I believe the show of emotion may be it, then again it could be the physical aspects. It is so truthful, and so intimate, and so beautifully natural.

Society stops us from crying at times when ordinarily we might like to. We are taught not to cry at happy times, emotional times, and sad times.

Sometimes when there is the risk that the person could cry, but they aren't really crying and are still somewhat able to keep their composure (with slightly moist eyes, maybe wavering voice, heavy sighs)... it's the teetering on the EDGE that gives me the shivers! And when I sense that they are so close to the edge that there is a risk they might go over it, the reaction I feel inside goes something like this:

"Uh-ohh... omigod, no...DON'T cry...NOOOO...it's OK, it's OK..." and as I'm thinking that, I feel this sharp pain in my heart...literally, my heart aches for them!! And yet that experience of pain also brings me a jolt of something else at the same time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t really like it when she cried.

I just loved the way it made her look.

Her eyes were always vibrant.
But, God—God, when she cried…they sparkled.
Her cheeks would turn that perfect plum, that dangerous shade of blue-crimson.
She would push her hair out of her face: in futility.
It would fall back, frazzled, crazed.
Beautiful.

I would watch her, in her less-than-silent agony,
My eyes: absorbed, ablaze. Like a hawk.
Like a vulture.

She was so real.

So vulnerable, delicate in her fragility
Passionate, with her lips pushed lightly forward.
Almost in a kiss…

Part of me wanted to be that gleam at the tip of her eyelash.
A bigger part of me wanted to be the one to push the gleam, the tear, away.

But I couldn’t.
I couldn’t be the one who loved her.
I couldn’t love her and be the one that made her cry.

It wasn’t that I wanted to make her cry…
Really, it wasn’t.

But, to me...

She was beautiful when she cried.


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

there is a kind of beauty in tears...
i agree...
my ex once told me that i looked "enchanting" when i cried.

I think only a person with a truly compassionate heart can see the beauty in tears!

but we already know you're a mush! =)

Tomboy Tigress said...

Wow-Thanks, you make me feel like it's not just off the wall strange...I thought it kinda was.

There have been a couple women in my life that had the most amazing eyes when they were crying, it just did indescribable things to me. "Enchanted" would be a perfect word to describe it-as your ex put it. The compassion is definitely there, I want to hold them, comfort them, somehow ease their pain.

But, then there is that part of me that wants to cup their face in my hands and wickedly lick their tears away before laying them down and having my way with them, I guess this is where the line between compassion and arousal blur for me. lol

I guess we have our little "things" that others might find unusual. Beautiful, crying women just happen to be one of mine. ::grins:: Oh, and I am soooo *NOT* a mush!! I ain't nothin' but solid steel and sex appeal mama!! lmfao

Vanessa said...

lmao! yes of course...what was i thinking? lol

I will have to write a pc about my 'things'... just promise not to have me committed lol

Tomboy Tigress said...

If it makes you feel any better, the crying fetish is probably one of my milder "things". You *should* post a PC, you've got me curious now! I can pick up a few hints from your previous posts, I can tell you like to dance on the dark side a little bit. If you tell, I promise not to have you committed ::smiles and winks:: We all got our "things", right?