Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Idea Of You


It's a fairly complicated slice of heaven
Where I am yours and you are mine
Yet we have never met.
Deeply, I am enthralled by you
And amazingly, I'm not afraid.
This isn't some teenage love affair
Where both parties only want the thrills of flesh against flesh.
I want your sweet eyes to look at me with the light of adoration
and I want to see the darkness of lust burst within them.
I want to know your smile
and I want to feel your tears.
I am in love with your wit.
I am in love with your mind.
I wish I could hear you breathe.
I wish I could hear your laugh.
I am so damn in love with you
and yet we've never touched.
How can this be?
I swear I've felt you, in a raindrop on my skin
I swear I've closed my eyes and heard you
Whisper my name on a breeze
Someone once told you that you wrote suffering
in a warm manner.
Like you knew it so well that you could communicate it in better strands of words than anyone twice your age.
Your mouth is made to wind words into luxurious sentences that express your every thought, your every ideal.
And I picture it, often, against mine.
Soft, voluptuous, delicious.
I am...
so damn in love...with the idea
of YOU.


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

4 comments:

vanessa said...

i felt the longing in this.
powerful.
loved it!!!!

Tomboy Tigress said...

Thank you V! I'm so glad you liked it, I always appreciate the feedback ;)

Red said...

You go TT..this is most intense and I really enjoyed it.

Tomboy Tigress said...

I appreciate that Red! I consider that a great compliment coming from you! Thanks for commenting :)