Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Perspective


On her knees, she gains a new perspective
On her knees, she achieves a sense of herself
On her knees, eyes gazed upward
On her knees, where she chooses to be

Standing straight, she feels my presence
Standing tall, my shadow shields
Standing silent, she hears my heartbeat
Standing still, she begins to yield

Its my wishes, that are her purpose
It is my commands she obeys
It is my voice that drowns the world out
It is here that she will stay

Two pieces of a puzzle
Incomplete without the fit
She feels she is nothing when she is without me
But has it all when she submits




Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

3 comments:

vanessa said...

woooo!
this was very hot!
but im sure you knew i would love this one!
*shower time*

Tomboy Tigress said...

Lol Thank you Mama! If it's shower time, my work here is done. lmfao Thanks for stoppin' by and commenting. :)

knowledge said...

Hot!!! Your very first stanza sealed it for me. Perfection.