Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Michael Jackson Tribute



My tribute to the passing of a huge part of my life--I loved the music, I respected the man. R.I.P Michael

-Also it is not lost on me that you can't really see his face in any of the three silhouette's...it's a sign of respect in my mind I guess, because he never really seemed happy with so many aspects of himself...his face being the most obvious thing to us as the public that he wished to change.

Dear Michael, blank slate...just for you, paint it as *you* wish. My love for a lifetime of memories.

The picture below is a preview...please view the full size version here (click on full view at the top of that page)--FULL SIZE MJ TRIBUTE (I wish I could figure out how to resize images for Blogger to at least make them a *little* bigger. I'm working on it.)

Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

This is beautiful! *sigh* so freakin sad! =(