Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Continuation...

...the after thought...

She lies spent before me, exhausted, vulnerable, sated beyond her wildest dreams...She is mine. The demise of her greed...left only her utterances...echoing inside her mind...her mind now mine...of all complexity stripped bare...now she flies...and she flies for me. She is mine.

I study her breathing, her every movement, she is a part of me, an extension of my own flesh, of my very soul. My bright eyes now even more alive...soaking her in...my love, my prize, my muse....my girl.

The urge to cover her shivering body I quash, for her flesh dances to my tune, warm and relentless...but safe - I hold her...just out of reach...there to catch her.

I study her intently as she trembles, fatigued physically, but still mentally in full flight, she is mine. Kite-like she soars, beautiful, majestic, free...but she will return to the gauntlet of my control and settle. For she is mine.

For me she strives for perfection, endlessly sculpted and refined...my control - her religion. She is mine. Her body my canvas, her every mark - my design...she is mine.

Her deep dark mind - my playground...her soul my treasure...she is mine. Her body my instrument, its divine symphony - under my orchestration...She is mine.

Her sexuality redefined, her desires redirected - she is mine. I walk barefoot through the oasis of her mind...picking the flowers of her hopes, collecting her dreams - for they are mine. All mine. She is mine


Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

2 comments:

vanessa said...

"Kite-like she soars, beautiful, majestic, free...but she will return to the gauntlet of my control and settle. For she is mine." <<< I LOVE this! Each word felt as if it were tugging at my eyes... I read it quickly, eager to take it all in. This was delicious!

Red said...

I love to come here, you write with such passion, your words are woven with such feeling that it is almost palatable and they always leave me hungry for more.