Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wet

hot wet water puddles on hot wet skin
the puddles grow and streak drawn by gravity across wet smooth light it beads on breasts and flows further to paradise to linger in wet folds of halcyon purity
I fucking love the picture above (and the one below too for that matter)...they do something to me.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Subscribe

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

the wife beater shot is NICE! and your playlist is wonderful! let me find out!!! lol

Tomboy Tigress said...

Girrrllll that precariously hanging drop on the underside of her breast on the wife beater shot whew, that ain't nothin' but sinfully sexy...and I LOVE it! :)

Thanks for the props on my playlist too, that's my bedroom boom lol I was hesitant to change it cuz I wasn't sure whether or not it would be too distracting, so I'm glad you like it...and whatchu wanna find out? Seek...and ye shall find ::flashin' a big ass playful grin::

Thanks for slidin' by ;)