Welcome To My Secret Spot


Ok, so it's not so secret--but it should be Top Secret Classified information-because I'm taking you through the dark, craggy, crevices of my dirty mind-sharing with you the sweet and the sordid thoughts, dreams, and stories that play themselves out in my head( and occasionally in real life). Sit back and relax--forget about the day's troubles and join my journey of debauchery. This blog is not for the kiddies, so if you are under the age of 18-be gone.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Style

I have, you see, a simple style
In my cargo shorts, a tee and a smile
My style revolves around no fancy labels
I can walk in a room and I'm still able...

To turn you on.

Fuck Versace, de la Renta, and Louis Vuitton

I'm not a slave to fashion trends
That shit starts and that shit ends
And then it's on to something new
And not one bit of it was ever "YOU"

I have, you see, a simple style
In my cargo shorts, a tee and a smile
I like 'em a little loose
It's a sensory thing for me
Don't like to feel constricted
I like my movement to feel free...

Like the wind.

Fuck a trend.

I need no one to define my style
I'm a star baby
In my cargo shorts, a tee and a smile.

I'm not knockin' you fashionista's
I'm just "doin' me"
But I'd bet you'd look damn sexy
In cargo shorts and a tee...

Then add the ultimate accessory
So very versatile
Tie the look together
With a mesmerizing smile...

But then you'd be copying me
Ha!

O-rig-in-al-ity...(pause)

That's what style is all about.




Share/Save/BookmarkSubscribe

No comments: